With this package HSF Compliance Solutions Ltd will provide a product which will ensure the basic requirements of your organization is legally compliant under:
- Health and Safety at work act 1974
- Health and Safety at work regulations 1999
- Regulatory Reform Fire Safety order 2005
HSF Compliance Solutions Ltd will visit your place of work, and based on your activities, employees and operational needs will produce:
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment
- Fire Risk Assessment
The health and safety Policy is a mandatory requirement for employers with five or more emplovees under the health and safety at work act section 2(3)
The Fire risk assessment is a mandatory requirement whereby a detailed assessment identifying the risks and hazards in a commercial premises. By law, if you are responsible for the premise, you need to make sure a suitable and sufficient Fire Risk assessment has been carried out by a competent person.
With this package HSF Compliance Solutions will provide any bespoke Training and assessments, see our most popular courses delivered:
- DSE Risk assessments
- Fire warden Training
- COSHH assessments and training
- Managing Contractors
- HSE Awareness for Emplovees
- Event Risk and Crisis Management
- Accident Investigations
HSF Compliance Solutions Ltd also can provide templates and documentation for our company to adopt and use as their own, examples are:
- AlI CDM 2015 documentation
- COSHH Assessments
- Inspection Check lists
- Toolbox talks
- Audits and templates.
- Behavior based training & Documentation
Prices From: £70 Per Month (12 month contact Three months Free)
Health, Safety & Fire compliance Ltd will take away the hassle of all your health and Safety policies/ Procedures, training, and any investigations, leaving you to concentrate on your business, and what you do best, and a let HSF Compliance concentrate on what we do best, keeping you safe and legally compliant. The cover varies from the size for your business, Number of employees, and the nature of your business with regards Risk.
- Site Visit and complete Health and Safety Risk Assessment, Fire Risk assessment and Health and Safety Policy all bespoke to your organization. This also helps HSF Compliance to take more ownership of your Health and Safety needs, as we will have designed all documentation, around YOUR business.
- To use the HSF Compliance Solutions name as your competent Health and Safety Advisory service. (This is a mandatory requirement under the Health and Safety at work act 1974)
- Unlimited telephone advice, 24/7.
- Any Documentation tailored around your business, any
bespoke training. **
- Committee meetings, consultation and communication, Safety Reps and Safety Committee regulations advice and if required start up minutes provided. **
- All the above with ** are at an additional cost of the monthly fee depending on what advice is required.
Complete package available from:
- Fire Safety Surveys
- Procurement and Servicing of all types of Fire Extinquishers
- Accessories and Signage available
Let us Improve your “Health and Safety Culture”:
- Fire Warden
- Risk Assessment
- DSE Assessment
- Accident Investigation
- Work At Height
- Manual Handling
- Traffic Management
- Fire Risk Assessment
Fire Safety (England) Regulations of May 2022
The Fire Safety (England) Regulations of May 2022 make it a legal requirement from 23 January 2023 for:
- Responsible persons for all multi-occupied residential buildings in England with storeys over 11 metres in height to undertake quarterly checks of all fire doors (including self-closing devices) in the common parts.
- Also, to undertake – on a best endeavour basis – annual checks of all flat entrance doors (including self-closing devices) that lead onto a building’s common parts.
- The regulations will also require responsible persons to provide to residents of all multi-occupied residential buildings with two or more sets of domestic premises (with common parts) information showing the importance of fire doors to a building’s fire safety
A responsible person should consider the following
- If there has been any alterations or damage to a door’s glazing apertures or air transfer grille
- If there are any gaps around the door frame and that seals and hinges are fitted correctly
- That the door closer shuts the door
- That the door closes correctly around the whole frame
- That there is no visible damage (either deliberate or from wear and tear) to the door or door closer
If you are unsure of your responsibilities, then contact one of Health, Safety and Fire Compliance Solutions Ltd Experienced, competent consultants who are all either serving or Ex-Fire fighters/ Fire Prevention Officers Compliance Checks, documentation, and advice on all your fire door safety requirement.
Prices from: £545
Managing Safely has long been established as a flexible and effective safety and health awareness course for managers across a broad range of sectors.
HSF Compliance Solutions Ltd have a training area for 12 people, in a comfortable environment with refreshments on tap.
A friendly, relaxed atmosphere delivered by trainers with over 25 yrs HSE hands on Experience including 20 years operational senior Fire service management.
Tailored to fit around your company requirements. Can be delivered onsite OR within HSF Compliance Solutions training rooms.
- 1 Day First Aid
- CPR & Defib awareness