Fire Door Inspection Training
This course aims to equip individuals with the knowledge and skills to assess fire doors accurately, identify defiencees and recommend corrective actions to ensure the functioning and compliance of fire doors in buildings.
What does the course cover?
We will cover:
- Recognise the importance of fire foors
- Learn what fire doors are made from and how do they work
- Identify the laws, regulation and standards related to fire doors
- How to use the certificate data sheets
- Fire door ratings and configurations
- How to plan and carry out a fire door inspection
Who should attend?
Individuals involved with the maintenance, inspection and assessment of fire doors for example Caretakers, Fire Marshals, Property owners.
- At your workplace
- Online (Virtual Classroom)
- At our training facilities
Price and availability
Please enquire for more information regarding prices and availability as prices may vary as to the location the course is carried out.